What is it?
Is it a venture capital then?
As well? The platform has more than 12 thousand investors and approximately 100 thousand startup profiles.
How to obtain financing?
I'm already registered: how do I apply to invest in my startup?
- First, you must build a profile like you would in any social network.
- You must explain what the startup is and does
- Also, it is essential to put the amount you need to reach your goal and how you will use it.
The must for a startup
- In the first place, it must be a startup less than two years old.
- In addition, it is essential that they have only received financing once.
- Likewise, they must have the current investment of some main investor in the network so that others of smaller size and power can finance.
The plus of AngelList
- It allows investors to find startups. It could be like a free fundraising marketing channel.
- The popularity of AngelList has grown so significantly that the AngelList profile of its launch is often the first place an investor or candidate will look when it comes to learning about their business.
- Angel List generates visibility in the search engines. Usually, if you look up the name of a startup and it is registered on the page, it is likely that they appear on the first page of Google.
- The platform gives you the possibility to apply to any of the startups in the network to work on them. They currently have 28,600 vacancies available.
- Online Investment - is one of the available methods for investors to deposit the money in a startup they wish. Now, financing is only a couple of clicks away.
- Syndicates - allows investors to co-invest with Ángeles, Venture Capital and others, in exchange for a share in the benefits of a financing.